Jimy & Angie

mercredi, mars 08, 2006

MADONNA - Sorry ! - Les paroles


Je suis desolé
Lo siento
Ik ben droevig
Sono spiacente?
Perdóname!
I’ve heard it all before...
.
CHORUS :
I don’t wanna hear
I don’t wanna know
Please don’t say you’re sorry
I’ve heard it all before
And I can take care of myself
I don’t wanna hear
I don’t wanna know
Please don’t say forgive me
I’ve seen it all before
And I can’t take it anymore
.
You’re not half a man you think you are
Save your words because you’ve gone too far
And listen to your lies and all your stories (listen to your stories)
You’re not half a man you like to be
.
CHORUS
.
Don’t explain yourself cause talk is cheap
There’s more important things than hearing you speak
You stay because I made it so convenient
Don’t explain yourself you’ll never see
.
Kumena sai..........
przepraszam..........
Forgive me
Sorry sorry sorry sorry...
I’ve heard it all before
.
CHORUS
.
Don’t explain yourself cause talk is cheap
There’s more important things than hear you speak
I’ve heard it all before...

3 Comments:

  • On dirait qu'elle a perdu ses lentilles. Nobody fucking moves on the fucking dancefloor, my fucking lenses are missing, you mothafucker !

    By Anonymous Anonyme, at 5:34 PM  

  • Guy est rentré bourré d'une barmitzva et lui a claqué sa tronche : Il en a marre de la voir s'exiter sur le dance-Floor au lieu de faire la bouffe et le ménage à la maison.
    Madame n'en revient pas...

    By Blogger jimyjmp, at 10:10 PM  

  • jadore sa chanson ainsi ke son nouvel album il est exellent!!!

    By Anonymous Anonyme, at 1:38 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home